lyef & thymes

Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm back now!! BRONKTH!!

Well, it has been 33 days since my last blog, but I have finally figured out my blogging problems. Thank you to the lovely tech support at Blogger.com.
It has been a wild month, I have driven 4000km's, seen many strange and wonderful things, and many wonderful people. I have recorded an Album with a few friends, and we now exist as individuals, as well as a band called "Reluvnotion". The album will be out sometime in the spring. And now I have to find my way back into the daily grind of office work. I'll be honest with you, kind reader. I don't think humanity was created for this kind of work, and I will make no guarantees concerning how long I will continue. I shouldn't think it will be much longer after this school year, but I leave that in the hands of my very loving father, who really does take care of these things. A bigger, less enigmatic blog will come soon enough dear friends. I love ya'll.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 p.m., Blogger Andrew G said...

woot!

welcome back bro

 
At 2:02 p.m., Blogger beth said...

Keep us posted, young man. Your skates are in my trunk. I just might sell them. I also fixed the door we broke. Good times. Heard your recording was fun and that your couch is slanted and pimpin'...hehehee.
bethany

 
At 10:43 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Ya your right Jake, I'd rather pull a plow than do office work...a small plow ofcourse. I still miss you dude. Hope to see you soon. Hey we almost tied for time between blogs. I was 31 days. haha, we're so like brothers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home