lyef & thymes

Monday, September 13, 2004

un-stinkin-believable

Life has been good to this guy. I am 25, have a University Degree, and now have a great job at my former school. I have to tell people why I think this place is awesome. It's pretty easy to be excited about that. I have a new apartment with 200 year old chandeliers, and original wood work, hardwood floors, and 11 foot high ceilings. I don't deserve one lick of it. I deserve to be slaving away on an assembly line, or digging ditches. I never took my education seriously in High School, and no Universities accepeted me, until a year after graduation this one did. St. Stephen's University took me on as a probationary student, and I guess I passed the test, because a few years later I find myself working here. I really must say a thanks to the folks here who believe in me.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 p.m., Blogger beth said...

Grace.... anyways I think you're awesome and if anyone deserves anything I'd say you do. Glad you started a blog. maija

 
At 6:56 p.m., Blogger beth said...

I second that, Maija. Glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself out east bro. The whole 'abundant life' deal is the sweetest thing ever, eh?
Visit us sometime! Beth.

 
At 8:27 p.m., Blogger Pencil said...

"I really must say a thanks to the folks here who believe in me."

You're welcome...

 
At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Jon L said...

Good on ya... I conquer. It isn't often that we deserve the things that we get, but somehow God still gives us things.

Good job on the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home