lyef & thymes

Thursday, September 09, 2004

new horizons

Well, this is it really... I mean, I am hanging a lot out on the line here. I am suggesting, by the very existence of this blog, that I have something to communicate to anyone about the life I am living. It is a good life so far, and I look forward to spending the first few minutes of my working days typing about it. Speaking of working days, I am sitting at my new desk, at a new job, in an old familiar place. I earned a four-year Bachelors degree from St. Stephen's university in Canada, and now I work for the self-same institution. I am pretty pumped about this new development. I sit at a desk and send letters and communicate to people about what this school is all about. And thse new developments in my life fill me with a sense of purposefullness, which in turn suggests to me that I should hook up a blog to open up lines of communication with people who matter to me. So if you ever felt like you had nothing to say to people, maybe you just need some new horizons.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 a.m., Blogger mark said...

good work on the new job dude. I too have a new job, go on... also good work on the blog, I shall be adding a link to it on my blog.

 
At 12:22 a.m., Blogger Andrew G said...

woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home