lyef & thymes

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Needin' that kneadin'.

Hi-ho hi-ho, it's on the road I go. I am going on a road trip tomorrow. Four weeks of travelling around the Atlantic Canada coutryside, and the Toronto Urban wilderness telling people that God is the Ultimate, and also that there is a University in St. Stephen New Brunswick that is devoted to that self-same God. It should be good. So far all the connections I have made through this job are people who have spontaneously come here to SSU, and now it's my turn to go out to them and bring whatsoever I have to tell them to their home, instead of waiting for them here. It's very exciting. I would appreciate your prayers, as people who know me, and probably care how I am, since you read my blog.

God loves you, and I love you.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Sweet action! I love road trips! Did you say Toronto? so does that mean that you will be "in" Toronto? Dude!

 
At 3:23 p.m., Blogger beth said...

So excited to see you! maija

 
At 2:16 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

aren't you back yet? jezz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home