lyef & thymes

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A honkin' Pailindrome

Star? Not I! Movie – it too has a star in or a cameo who wore mask – cast are livewires. Soda-pop straw warts pop, a dosser I – we – vile rat, sack! Same row, oh woe! Macaroni, rats, as a hoot, tie. I vomit on rats.

search google for the word Palindrome, and use the first few words of this palindrome, and you should be able to find a site boasting the world's longest english palindrome. It's pretty impressive.

Anyhoo, my friends are all great. I am in a new job in an old place, which some of you may know, and I am getting so much support. I like!

I am neither lonely nor attached, poor nor rich, busy nor wanting for work...in short, I am very happy. I realized the other day that put mosty simply, I am happy. It has been a while since I have recognized it as such, but God has opened my eyes, and I can see that my life is a pretty good life, and I like it alot. As Patty Griffin puts, regarging life, and specifically difficulty in forgiving someone:

"It's hard to give, it's hard to get
But everybody needs a little forgiveness.
It's hard to give, it's hard to get,
It's hard to live, but still I think it's the best damn bet."

Well, I am not apart from every sort of hardship, there are a few. And the rigors of life are sometimes present, but I just wanted to say that life is good, and we should all stick with it.

Much Love.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 p.m., Blogger Jon L said...

Good job man.... I am very happy for you.

 
At 4:17 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Yo Jake...I like!
Dude I'm glad to hear my good friend is happy, makes me happy. I am semi enjoying life, just need a good job and I'll be set.
Yo, I finally got one of these blog deals. My name is SgtSteve. Check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home