lyef & thymes

Friday, October 29, 2004

Thank you God!!!

I am home, and that is good. I have been on the road for 28 days, and I had good times, hard times, long times, mostly long in fact. The whole trip took way too long. I will likely never do that much at once again. But there were some amazing moments along the way.
For example, walking through the door into the Revelatory with Storm. Or hanging with Shazza for an evening. Or playing Fable with Pudduan. All good things.

I have come to a realization about the nature of our God. He is everywhere, He is ever here. I love ya'll who are reading this, and I am looking forward to the day when we can all be together again.

Till next publication,
Keep on Keepin' On

6 Comments:

At 6:21 p.m., Blogger mark said...

hey dude... allow me to be the first to comment on this post. Well, you don't really have much of a choice in the matter. I mean, you could remove the comment if you wanted, but I'm not going to write anything offensive or anything, so you wouldn't really have cause to delete it. Anyway, glad you had a good trip, I've been looking forward to your return because your blog has been rather neglected of late. It's good to read your stuff again...

 
At 10:57 a.m., Blogger Jon L said...

Good to see that you arrived home safely. Next time you come to T.O. we'll have to have a jam session.

 
At 11:00 a.m., Blogger Andrew G said...

Glad u had a good time bro; was great to see you at CTF.

Much peace

 
At 11:31 p.m., Blogger beth said...

Jakers, thanks for staying at our house while I was gone.
*shakes fist*

I like reading your blog.

I also like the smell of bacon.

Bethany :)

 
At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Ya bacon is good, so good!

Hey man, didn't you have a good time with me??? The sledge hammer game man! That was worthy blog material.

Good times. I think you broke the thing. You hit it like a MAD YETI. hahah

 
At 2:40 p.m., Blogger beth said...

YAH WAS SO GOOD TO SEE U AND HANG OUT MAIJA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home