lyef & thymes

Monday, July 11, 2005

A new Enterprise

I am starting up a blogging film review, with reviews and discussion on new cinematic releases, new rental releases, and a section on older, more obscure films.

If you would like to help get it started check out the links on the right, and e-mail me any reviews you would like to put up.

Hopefully in time we can build a pretty good selection of reviews that will make for an interesting read. Imagine knowing with the click of the mouse exactly what Jon Puddle thought of Forest Gump, or how Sgt. Steve felt about "A Very Long Engagement".

Right now I have two new releases, and one rental review. I need more to make this worthwhile, and thought that people may want to express their own opinions in more substantial ways than comments allow.

Let the good times roll

4 Comments:

At 7:25 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Ya dude, thats a great idea!! I haven't seen "A Very Long Engagement" but to judge it by the title, it stinks, like burnt hair.

 
At 2:51 p.m., Blogger Michael said...

Frikin' sweet idea bud!!! - can I become a contributer, can I? can I? :D

 
At 4:27 p.m., Blogger Jake-M said...

Yes, and if anyone else wants to write reviews I can hook you up!

 
At 12:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah! Pudd's opinions on films are rubbish. Like Peter was a rubbish fisherman!

Hey that sounds like a great running joke eh Jonny P? Alright maybe not, but I'm game to give it a try if you are. We could start by discussing the merits and shortcomings of the last two Trek movies, and grow from there!

Woohoo!

And yay Jacob for starting a film review thing and for letting me share more ideas on his blog than mine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home