lyef & thymes

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A new venture begins!

My super good friend Jeremy has started a network of blogs and bloggers, and has invited me to be a part of it. I said "Yes Please".

I write for three more blogs, one on Literature, one on Movies, and one on Sports. I am greatly enjoying it, as every morning I awake and know that I get to sit and think, and write, and that in some way it is helpful to me and a great deal of others who have invested time and money into making this thing work.

The links are on the side bar, and I recommend that you check them out.

The B5 Media link has more links to all the blogs on the network, so you can see if any are interesting to you.

Check 'em out, and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home