lyef & thymes

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Hello friends and well wishers.

This Thursday marks the end of the 27th year of Jacob, which is a monumental occassion to be certain.

To celebrate, I am going to go to the Green Room Cafe, Sunday night at 9:00pm, after church. All are invited, whether you have hung out with me many times, like Mel, or if you are a blogging bud, like Ms. Erin Wilson(ian).

Directions are as follows:

From Bloor and Bathurst head East on Bloor, to Brunswick.
Turn right (south) on Brunswick, and then down the Alley toward the big sign with the Arrow that reads "Green Room" and the shin-dig will be in there.



I am not anticipating a big deal, simply some time to hang out with friends, and talk about old times, make some new times, and all around spend some times.

Hope to see you there!

5 Comments:

At 7:34 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Yo, I'm there!!

 
At 9:23 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

Oh man, a personal invite and everything :) I don't know if I join in the festivities... y'all wouldn't want an old woman there cramping your style anyway ;)

I've been wanting to check out the church though... so one of these days.

 
At 8:55 a.m., Blogger beth said...

yo, ditto what stevo said

 
At 11:35 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

So right about now, you're having a fab time, and I'm... well... not.

Happy Birthday!
Erin.

 
At 2:08 a.m., Blogger Linda Hope said...

Sorry i couldnt be there to celebrate your birth...i am such an anti-social on a Sunday night...i just want to go home and veg...or sleep...basically, shut myself in to take a break...

hope you had an amazing time! You sounded great siging on the worship team, hopefully you will do that more often!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home