lyef & thymes

Saturday, February 24, 2007

love is in the air, and in the city.


Mark Samuel Hardy and Bethany Elaine Ventura will soon be wed. This inevitability has been waiting to spring up, take root, and blossom. And in only four days the beginning of the last stage of their romance begins.

It's been an amazing few months as regards love and Toronto. Jeremy and Shannon have returned to Toronto, a married couple whom I love love love. Pudd and Maija are here. Now Bethany and Mark, Andrew and Sarah, Jon and Laura, Jon and Sarah, Linda and Sam, the Hollemas have found love, Jon long and Ramlin, and I've met some other new couples, Ryan and Alee for example. There are so many couples in my life. For that matter I am in a pairing of my own with the wonderful K-Rollin'. (she doesn't know anything about this blog, so I get to call her whatever I like.

It is a good time to be thinking about starting life together in Toronto.

3 Comments:

At 3:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! Jon and Sarah? Linda and Sam? Both Hollemas? JLo and Ramlin? Ryan and Alee?

Good thing I got out when I did-my word.

(Do I even know Jon, Sarah, Ryan and Alee? And hey-I'm out of the loop and happy to be!!!)

And the Wrights are back in town! Woohoo!

anyways...

 
At 9:14 p.m., Blogger Jake-M said...

To be fair, Jon Long and Ramlin aren't a couple yet. Just excercising my prophetic gifting.

 
At 5:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm right. Cardinal rule # 1? Check.

Ok who put this guy on the prophetic team?

hehe just messing with ya Jake-oh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home